So I am almost done with the second week of off season training with my new coaches and training group. I won’t lie. These work outs have been HARD. Like, really really hard. Like I can’t believe I’m not in the hospital hard…
But that means that hopefully the upcoming season will be really good! Which is awesome.
So unfortunately I haven’t been updating as much as I like, because along with my physical body, my brain is kind of exhausted too.
My coach sent us an email recently that I think is very simple, but really powerful so I wanted to share it with the masses. This can apply to anything in anyone’s life which is pretty cool.
18 Things Mentally Strong People Do:
- They move on
- They keep control
- They embrace change
- They stay happy
- They are kind
- They are willing to take calculated risks
- They invest their energy in the present
- They accept full responsibility for their past behavior
- They celebrate other people’s successes
- They are willing to fail
- They enjoy their time alone
- They are prepared to work and succeed on their own merits
- They have staying power
- They evaluate their core beliefs
- They expend their mental energy wisely
- They think productively
- They tolerate discomfort
- They reflect on their progress